Broward, Dade, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Okeechobee,Indian River, United States, North America
Request an application today.
Home Health Aide (HHA)/ Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Documents needed when submitting your application.
- Level 2 background screening must be complete.
- Current Florida professional license for CNA
- Certificate of completion for HHA (75 hours)/CNA (75 hours) course with curriculum
- Current CPR cardState issued photo Id or Driver’s License
- Current auto insurance
- Social Security Card
- Proof of citizenship (birth certificate, voter's registration, proof of immigration status)
- Original HIV/AIDS 4 hour certificate
- 12 hour in-services (updated annually) which include:
- Domestic Violence
- HIV/AIDS annual updates
- Infection Control
- Medical Error Prevention/Safety (CNA only)
- Assistance with Self Administered Medications
- Documentation & Legal Aspects for CNA's
- Resident Rights
- Communication with Impaired Clients
- Physical – dated within 6 months from today includes PPD or Chest X-ray must say, "is in reasonably good health and appears to be free from communicable diseases including TB."
Certified Nursing Assistants also need:
Professional Liability Insurance
Call with any questions, 954-771-2399
Job keywords/tags: HHA , home health aide , CNA , certified nursing assistant , home health , home health agency , homecare
Request an application today. Call 954-771-2399