Broward, Dade, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Okeechobee,Indian River, United States, North America
Request an application today.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Per diem field position.
Responsibile for completing LPN visit notes, communicating with office members and physicians to ensure quality patient care. Visits and hourly available. Non medicare patients. You choose the territory you want to cover and days you want to work. Experience with dressings, injections, infusion pumps, wound vacs. Bilingual speaking a plus
Documents needed when submitting your application.
Do not submit applications without the following:
- Your Level 2 background screening must be complete. Documents and location will be provided if you have not had one done
- Current Florida professional license for RN, LPN, and CNA
- Certificate of completion for HHA (40 hours)/CNA (75 hours) course with curriculum
- Current CPR card
- State issued photo Id or Driver’s License
- Current auto insurance
- Social Security Card
- Proof of citizenship (birth certificate, voter's registration, proof of immigration status)
- Original HIV/AIDS 4 hour certificate
- 12 hour in-services (updated annually) which include:
- Domestic Violence
- HIV/AIDS annual updates
- Infection Control
- Medical Errors (licensed professional only)
- Physical – dated within 6 months from today includes PPD or Chest X-ray must say, “is in reasonably good health and appears to be free from communicable diseases including TB.”
Once you have your documents call to schedule an appointment to complete your application. Please feel free to contact HR directly 561-894-8148.
Job keywords/tags: LPN , licensed practical nurse , flexible , per diem , hourly , home health care , homecare
Request an application today. Call 954-771-2399